The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Bringing Fire and Hell's Servants to Sealladh I_vote_lcapBringing Fire and Hell's Servants to Sealladh I_voting_barBringing Fire and Hell's Servants to Sealladh I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Bringing Fire and Hell's Servants to Sealladh I_vote_lcapBringing Fire and Hell's Servants to Sealladh I_voting_barBringing Fire and Hell's Servants to Sealladh I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Bringing Fire and Hell's Servants to Sealladh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faucon

Faucon

Bringing Fire and Hell's Servants to Sealladh Empty
PostSubject: Bringing Fire and Hell's Servants to Sealladh   Bringing Fire and Hell's Servants to Sealladh Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Allow me to introduce myself:
I am Faucon, Controller of Fire, Walker of Hell, Master to Demons.
I have been making my way through Hyboria for a good while now.
I have been in a guild once (Order of the Blade was its name). Alas, they merged to another guild soon after I joined. I didn't find much interest in that guild, anyway, and hasn't found any in any other since.
I found myself burning my way through petty bandits in the Commons District with Callesto, recently, and she managed to convince me to try and see what Sealladh was all about.
You should know I'm always traveling with a faithful friend, Neferoure, a deadly servant of Xotli. Although her personality doesn't incline her to join Sealladh, she will follow me (and has already) through Hell and back.
I also of course always have with me my faithful servant Zophia, demon of the 5th circle. She is not very talkative, but she has... other uses.
I hope I will achieve great things in Sealladh, and that we will bring... what's that again ? "Freedom and Honor" ? Yeah, right, those. I would of course personally prefer domination and destruction, but heh, I find it much more fun to burn evil people that innocent ones... At least evil people go to feed Zophia and her likes !

((I'm not sure I'll have time for a guild. I hope now I'm reaching end-game, I'll be more attracted in guild activities than I was in my previous guild. I enjoy RP, and usually use a mix of IC/OOC even in Group or Guild Chat. Although I would like Faucon to be kinda evil, I find it impossible in a ganker-full world like ours... So I'll try to make him simply ruthless. Don't worry about what he says IC, I'm not a ganker, and I even have difficulties killing non-gankers...
Over all, I have I believe 7 characters, that I play more or less, all across the levels range. Most of them will probably join Sealladh, be it only to get to foil gankers' fun ! Here are my chars:
- Ztak, Assassin, around level 60 (originally my main, although I kinda dropped him when I started playing with my girlfriend)
- Faucon, Demonologist, currently level 78
- Claymora, Barbarian, around level 70, always seen with the Necromancer Ahvara
- Twentyseven, Conqueror, around level 40, always seen with the Ranger Melora
- Corbeau, Ranger, around level 35
- Doomguide, Herald of Xolti, around level 35 also
- I can't even remember the name of my level 10 ToS... Not sure she's going to be played anymore...
- Redgrizzli, Bear Shaman, around level 40, I believe, that will probably never be played again...))
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Fire and Hell's Servants to Sealladh   Bringing Fire and Hell's Servants to Sealladh Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:44 pm

Awesome to have you. Your a great hunter and I can tell your gonna be a great friend. Now if only you can get Neffy to come, too!
Back to top Go down
Faucon

Faucon

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Fire and Hell's Servants to Sealladh   Bringing Fire and Hell's Servants to Sealladh Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:34 pm

I wouldn't call her that to her face, though ! She has the two-handed sword twitchy...

I don't think that's going to work for her. But you might have Melora joining as soon as tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Fire and Hell's Servants to Sealladh   Bringing Fire and Hell's Servants to Sealladh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing Fire and Hell's Servants to Sealladh
Page 1 of 1