The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Hephostoles Application to Join Sealladh. I_vote_lcapHephostoles Application to Join Sealladh. I_voting_barHephostoles Application to Join Sealladh. I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Hephostoles Application to Join Sealladh. I_vote_lcapHephostoles Application to Join Sealladh. I_voting_barHephostoles Application to Join Sealladh. I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Hephostoles Application to Join Sealladh.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roshambo

Hephostoles Application to Join Sealladh. Empty
PostSubject: Hephostoles Application to Join Sealladh.   Hephostoles Application to Join Sealladh. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:11 am

IC:

Your Name in game: Hephostoles
Class: Guardian(Juggernaught)
Level:20
Trade Skills: None at the moment.
Story[Put it now Or later]: In Development

OCC:

Name: Christopher Shay Bryant
Reason Why you join the guild: I'm a Rper, little kids playing WoW doesent appeal to me.
About Your self: In the United States Air Force, I'm an Honor Guardsman and am stationed at Dyess AFB in Abilene Tx. I have been reading novels in the style of the Conan story for years, and enjoy a good roleplaying game. In reality I enjoy physical training, outdoor life, firearms, and martial arts.
Look forward to seeing you all in game.
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Hephostoles Application to Join Sealladh.   Hephostoles Application to Join Sealladh. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:06 pm

It's great to have you aboard, and I look forward to meeting your character again and reading his story in the introduction forums soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

PostSubject: Re: Hephostoles Application to Join Sealladh.   Hephostoles Application to Join Sealladh. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:30 pm

I will be adding you to my friends list and I hope to see you in game soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hephostoles Application to Join Sealladh.   Hephostoles Application to Join Sealladh. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hephostoles Application to Join Sealladh.
Page 1 of 1