The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Sealladh Councilship and Structure I_vote_lcapSealladh Councilship and Structure I_voting_barSealladh Councilship and Structure I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Sealladh Councilship and Structure I_vote_lcapSealladh Councilship and Structure I_voting_barSealladh Councilship and Structure I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Sealladh Councilship and Structure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Callesto

Callesto

Sealladh Councilship and Structure Empty
PostSubject: Sealladh Councilship and Structure   Sealladh Councilship and Structure Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:38 pm

This is the official structure of leadership when it comes to Sealladh. All those listed are responsible for making sure all of our members uphold the Sealladh Standard as well as maintain recruitment, but each listed also has unique responsibilities and titles.

((These are simply our In-Character ranks and titles.))

Magistrate - Callesta - Responsible for directly managing Sealladh and it's members, structure and order. Tasked with running the day to day operations of the guild.

Consigliere - Psykhie - The direct aid and advisor to the magistrate. Second in rank only to the magistrate, the consigliere takes responsibility of leadership in the abscence of the magistrate.

Praetor - N/A (Vacant) - The chief general in time of war. However, with most enemies long vanquished, there is no longer a need for a battle commander and chief general. But should the need arise, the title can and will be taken up again by the most achieved of the Praetorian Guard, to be named as such by the Evocati.

Evocati - Lepeda - Leader of the Praetorian Guard and directly responsible for the safety, protection and defense of the magistrate, the alliance, and Sealladh city.

Tribune - Pashen - The social organizer of the alliance. Responsible for relations and socialization among guild members. Coordinates and plans all social gatherings.

Senatii - Nancy, Amma, Netessa - The Senatii are council of the alliance; speaking for the masses of the alliance, they are the voice of the Sealladh members. They aid all other ranks in their duties and are responsible for recruitment of others into the alliance.

For honor, for glory, for freedom,
Callesto - Magistrate of Sealladh[b]

Last edited by Callesto on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Sealladh Councilship and Structure   Sealladh Councilship and Structure Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:20 pm

((updated 12-15-09))
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

PostSubject: Re: Sealladh Councilship and Structure   Sealladh Councilship and Structure Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:02 am

(( should this be updated again? ))
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Sealladh Councilship and Structure   Sealladh Councilship and Structure Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:16 am

Psykhe wrote:
(( should this be updated again? ))

((No, Rami should be back. And he will still be General))
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

PostSubject: Re: Sealladh Councilship and Structure   Sealladh Councilship and Structure Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:53 am

(( oh ok. I hope to see Rami soon. ))
Back to top Go down
Mani929
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sealladh Councilship and Structure   Sealladh Councilship and Structure Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:26 am

u will see me again Psykhe Very Happy ...few weeks .
Back to top Go down
https://sealladh.rpg-board.net
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Sealladh Councilship and Structure   Sealladh Councilship and Structure Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:15 am

Updated 6/18/10
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Sealladh Councilship and Structure   Sealladh Councilship and Structure Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:14 am

Updated 7/27/10 - Congrats Veshari
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Sealladh Councilship and Structure   Sealladh Councilship and Structure Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:40 pm

Updated 9/28/10
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Sealladh Councilship and Structure   Sealladh Councilship and Structure Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:32 pm

Updated 3/30/11 - Updated because, quite frankly, a lot has changed since September. Razz
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Sealladh Councilship and Structure   Sealladh Councilship and Structure Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:15 am

Updated 8/12/11, to include Pashen as Tribune and make specific note that those are the only IC titles, and that make clear the OOC guild leaders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sealladh Councilship and Structure   Sealladh Councilship and Structure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sealladh Councilship and Structure
Page 1 of 1