The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Veil's Introduction I_vote_lcapVeil's Introduction I_voting_barVeil's Introduction I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Veil's Introduction I_vote_lcapVeil's Introduction I_voting_barVeil's Introduction I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Veil's Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Veil

Veil's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Veil's Introduction   Veil's Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:21 pm

This character is based off of an old Dark Sun pen and paper I had. My knowledge of Hyboria history consists of both Conan movies so if I make any mistakes please let me know.

Veil was taken from her parents shortly after her birth bt the Priests of Set. Inside the temple she was trained to be the venom of Set to her masters enemies. The priest who took her from her family enjoyed toying with her to break her to his will. By the age of 10 she had already killed a number of her masters enimies. At the age of 19 she was sent after Sadur who captured her and made her a slave. Do to the ship wreck and near death experience she has fragments of her memory gone from her. All she realy remembers is how to kill and that it is to be done in the name of Set. It has been difficult for Veil being on her own and living her own life without the commands of her former master. If she ever remembers who he was she has vowed to kill him. Now Veil struggles with her ingrained faith in Set. She tends to be quite at most times do to her training of being an unseen inheard blade of her masters whims.

Real Life info
My name is Eric I'm 36 and live in Oregon. I work graveyards at the lumber mill doing security/firewatch. I thank you for allowing me to join your ranks.
With my freetime I can normaly be found playing video games or reading and listening to music or just wandering around in the woods.
Since Ive noticed other people have posted a pic heres mine:
Veil's Introduction Me12
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Veil's Introduction   Veil's Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:30 am

Thanks for posting an into, I hope you start to play more. I'm sure people would love to get to know Veil!
Back to top Go down
Adilia

PostSubject: Re: Veil's Introduction   Veil's Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:05 am

Welcome to guild!!!!

If you want some help filling out Veils back story I like to write and would be willing to help you or give you advice or just be friendly.^.^ I use http://hyboria.xoth.net/ as a reference site when I write backstories for my characters it has maps and a list of races and other things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veil's Introduction   Veil's Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veil's Introduction
Page 1 of 1