The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Gaulwyn - An introduction I_vote_lcapGaulwyn - An introduction I_voting_barGaulwyn - An introduction I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Gaulwyn - An introduction I_vote_lcapGaulwyn - An introduction I_voting_barGaulwyn - An introduction I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Gaulwyn - An introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gaulwyn

Gaulwyn - An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Gaulwyn - An introduction   Gaulwyn - An introduction Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:08 am

Gaulwyn is a Herald of Xotli. She was born in the poorest part of Khemi and endured all that the life of the illegitimate offspring of a minor trader had to offer. Her mother was as beautiful as she but did not live long after the tryst that spawned her came to an end. Growing up rough and tough in the tenements of the domain of Set, she faced further ostracization for her ethnic religion, which holds Xotli to be the one and only deity. Since no one would waste a coin or a moment's thought on a poor, skinny albeit lovely Stygian except for transactions untoward, Gaulwyn made the pact that so many of her kind did with the god Xotli. In return for her soul when her corporeal existence comes to an end, she gained the means to fight her way out of a living hell. Now she passes her days defending the defenseless and reaving the wicked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaulwyn and her variants are under the command of Sophie and Avi.
Gaulwyn - An introduction Gaulwyn1
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

Gaulwyn - An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaulwyn - An introduction   Gaulwyn - An introduction Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:43 am

hehe, great to see you finally posted here. Well done!
Back to top Go down

Gaulwyn - An introduction
Page 1 of 1