The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Ranmao of the Dragon Lotus I_vote_lcapRanmao of the Dragon Lotus I_voting_barRanmao of the Dragon Lotus I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Ranmao of the Dragon Lotus I_vote_lcapRanmao of the Dragon Lotus I_voting_barRanmao of the Dragon Lotus I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Ranmao of the Dragon Lotus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaenun
Admin
Kaenun

Ranmao of the Dragon Lotus Empty
PostSubject: Ranmao of the Dragon Lotus   Ranmao of the Dragon Lotus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:31 am

Full Name: Ranmao Liánhuā Lóng
Nicknames: Ran
Race: Khitan
Hair: black
Eyes: dark red
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 110 pounds
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral; Chaotic Neutral is called the "Anarchist" or "Free Spirit" alignment. A character of this alignment is an individualist who follows his or her own heart, and generally shirks rules and traditions. Although they promote the ideals of freedom, it is their own freedom that comes first. Good and Evil come second to their need to be free, and the only reliable thing about them is how totally unreliable they are. Chaotic Neutral characters are free-spirited and do not enjoy the unnecessary suffering of others, but if they join a team, it is because that team's goals coincide with their own. They invariably resent taking orders and can be very selfish in their pursuit of personal goals. A Chaotic Neutral character does not have to be an aimless wanderer; they may have a specific goal in mind, but their methods of achieving that goal are often disorganised, unorthadox, or entirely unpredictable.

Appearance: Ranmao is obviously from Khitan with small slanted eyes and delicate features as well as her small stature. Her hair is long and black that frames her strong jawline and partially covers the tattoo of twin red dragons that nearly covers her whole face. Also on her hip she has a tattoo of a red lotus, thus giving her the nickname The Dragon Lotus.

Fashion of Choice: She normally wears thin cloth and shows a lot of skin if she can. Mobility over protection as she is an assassin.

History/Biography: Ranmao was one of the assassins of a brigand of outlaws who called themselves the shadow dragons. They did anything from stealing to killing contracts. However she quickly grew tired of the shovonistic leader trying to force his will and affections on her so she decided to leave and work on her own. In Khitai her reputation slowly grew, earning her the name Dragon Lotus due to her tattoos and demeanor. Recently however she has decided to join the guild for unknown reasons. Only time will tell her intentions and plans.
Ranmao of the Dragon Lotus Ranmao_picture001
Back to top Go down

Ranmao of the Dragon Lotus
Page 1 of 1