The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Our Shared Dream I_vote_lcapOur Shared Dream I_voting_barOur Shared Dream I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Our Shared Dream I_vote_lcapOur Shared Dream I_voting_barOur Shared Dream I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Our Shared Dream

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowfire
Admin
Snowfire

Our Shared Dream Empty
PostSubject: Our Shared Dream   Our Shared Dream Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:13 am

((A roleplaying thread composed of ongoing contributions from Sealladh members. Read previous postings, and continue the thread with your own roleplay post.))

The Eiglophian mountain winds burst through the tavern door as Snowfire strode inside with snow at his heals. "Hail clan brothers and sisters, and well met to all others. A round of frothy mead for all I say, and a toast with our mugs raised high!"

Snowfire tossed the oversized limp bunney onto the wooden table with a thud. "Aye, found this aggressive little demon at Crom's Rock with others of its kind, knawing on the sacred stone engravings as if clubbing it to death. An eerie site it was, and certainly not a native creature, so a well place swift arrow brought peace to the area, and now I hope a good tasting meal! Who will join me tonight, I have need to warm my chilled bones over a fire, with skewered bunny and the company of friends."
Back to top Go down
Faucon

Faucon

Our Shared Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Shared Dream   Our Shared Dream Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Faucon stands from his seat close to the roaring fire, and with a sigh, gets closer to the table where Snowfire just displayed his last kill.
I believe I heard someone speak about food ? He looks at the rabbit on the table with a dubious face. Is this even edible ? I'm sorry for being picky, but I've seen you Cimmerians eat all kind of junk...
He shivers, then goes on:
I can understand why you eat anything, though... Need fat to stay warm in this gods-forsaken country of yours! Alright then, how do you want it cooked ? he asks, moving his right hand forward, a flame growing on his palm.
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

Our Shared Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Shared Dream   Our Shared Dream Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:20 am

The short, slender, sun-tone skinned Aquilonian looking girl remains quiet in the corner, sort of grimacing at the thought of eating what was once a cute animal she'd have kept for a pet. Her mouth opens momentarily as if about to speak, but quickly shies up and silences herself before commenting. She sinks back into the shadow of the corner, and begins to play nervously with the braided front tassels of her hair while chewing her lip...

A soft sigh is then heard before she lowers her head to avoid the glare of Faucon's conjured flames.
Back to top Go down
Faucon

Faucon

Our Shared Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Shared Dream   Our Shared Dream Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:30 pm

Upon hearing the sigh coming from the dark corner, Faucon tuned his head over there in a swift movement, raising his hand with the flame upon it growing fiercer.
Then, as he recognized Callesto, he smiled, and closed his fist, causing the flame to extinguish.
Callesto! Our dearest guild leader! How come you are stuck in this forsaken tavern, too? Come, have some of this... thing. I'm sure you would prefer some decent scorpion tail cake or vulture brain confit, but I guess everyone's got to adapt to barbarian customs! He then looked at Snowfire, and added quickly with a wink: No offense intended, my northern friend. No serious offense, at least.
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Admin
Snowfire

Our Shared Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Shared Dream   Our Shared Dream Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:06 pm

"Bah, we can skewer portions over a fire or drop it in a bucket of lard for rabbit stew, it's no matter." Snowfire nods toward Callesto and smiles devilishly at Faucon. "Simply a meal to accompany this fine mead and give us strength for our evening adventures."
Back to top Go down
Faucon

Faucon

Our Shared Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Shared Dream   Our Shared Dream Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:51 pm

It'll do perfectly, Ranger. I must admit the bucket of lard thing doesn't appeal too much to me, but if you believe you can make something edible out of it, go for it. If I wanted to feast on Stygian delicacies all year round, I would have stayed in Khemi! I really can't drink the local beer, though. I'll get Zophia to bring us a flagon of Stygian wine. Something spicy, to further fight the cold... He then goes back towards the fire, and starts incantations, summoning his demon familiar, then dispatches a quick order, dismissing her. He then comes back to Snowfire's table, and takes a seat there.
Alright. It should be a couple minutes. I don't have many Golden Rain bottles in reserve, so she might be searching for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

Our Shared Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Shared Dream   Our Shared Dream Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:29 pm

Remains silent even having been addressed, and continues to nervously twirl with a lock of her hair, looking to the floor and remaining silent. Her stomach makes the noise of hunger, and it's quite loud, she looks up with a deep crimson blush and rests her hand on her stomach. She bites her lip firmly to break from her highly embarrassed state, and quickly looks to the door as if waiting for something, or someone, special to her...
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

Our Shared Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Shared Dream   Our Shared Dream Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:41 pm

(( this is for Oduda, not Psykhie ))

The young woman sits off the the side of the proceedings unaware of what is transpiring around her. Her gaze seems to wonder about, yet fail to take anything in. Only vaguely aware of the fire not far from her having been put out. For seemingly no purpose she reaches into her pack and pulls out an very old book. Although the lighting is poor she begins to read from a random page, slightly swaying back and fourth.
Back to top Go down
Simage

Simage

Our Shared Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Shared Dream   Our Shared Dream Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:59 pm

...sits quietly off to the side paying little attention to the goings on, since she hasn't been directly addressed by anyone. She absently rolls the small crystal draped around her neck between her fingers as she replays the path that lead her here in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Shared Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Shared Dream   Our Shared Dream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Shared Dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: The Fireplace (RP Forum)-
Jump to: