The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
About the Forum I_vote_lcapAbout the Forum I_voting_barAbout the Forum I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
About the Forum I_vote_lcapAbout the Forum I_voting_barAbout the Forum I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

About the Forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faucon

Faucon

About the Forum Empty
PostSubject: About the Forum   About the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:37 pm

This has nothing to do here, but it's the only remotely relevant place where I can write it.
There are an awful lot of places in the forum where only administrators can post, though they should, I think, be open to every Member.
The "suggestion" forum is one. This message should have gone there, but... I'm no administrator, so it won't work.
Another one is the Rolepaying forum. There might be others...
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

About the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the Forum   About the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:17 pm

Faucon wrote:
This has nothing to do here, but it's the only remotely relevant place where I can write it.
There are an awful lot of places in the forum where only administrators can post, though they should, I think, be open to every Member.
The "suggestion" forum is one. This message should have gone there, but... I'm no administrator, so it won't work.
Another one is the Rolepaying forum. There might be others...

Ah thanks for bringing this up. As an administrator I didn't know. Razz I'll tell rami to get on it.
Back to top Go down
Faucon

Faucon

About the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the Forum   About the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:28 pm

My pleasure !
Make sure you either delete this subject or transfer it to the suggestion forum, so things don't get messy ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

About the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the Forum   About the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:33 pm

I told Rami about it twice, but it seems when I mention it he's always wrapped up in a raid or duel and seems to forget, or is logged on as 2 of his characters and not paying attention to the one I message. Razz

I'll be sure he takes care of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the Forum   About the Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the Forum
Page 1 of 1