The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Snowfire Application - Windswept Echoes I_vote_lcapSnowfire Application - Windswept Echoes I_voting_barSnowfire Application - Windswept Echoes I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Snowfire Application - Windswept Echoes I_vote_lcapSnowfire Application - Windswept Echoes I_voting_barSnowfire Application - Windswept Echoes I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Snowfire Application - Windswept Echoes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowfire
Admin
Snowfire

Snowfire Application - Windswept Echoes Empty
PostSubject: Snowfire Application - Windswept Echoes   Snowfire Application - Windswept Echoes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:32 am

Windswept echoes from the Eiglophian snowcapped peaks milled swiftly through the bloodsoaked fields of the recent battle, leaving behind a carnage of severed limbs and skewered heads. One death brought with it hundreds, with the inevitable silence that now lingers.

As the setting sun seared images of dancing fire onto the streaming clouds, Snowfire released a deep sigh. Memories of violence overflowed into the present, clasping itself onto the present carnage surrounding him. So familiar as the snowflakes surrounding his homeland, but this moment unique as an individual flake, no two ever the same. "Be my far off eyes and ears in these distant lands old friend, as you warned me long ago in both our childhoods. Once you saved my life, and for it we both now live with a kinship between us stronger than the force of an avalanche." Conan spoke those words as a young barbarian with the fierceness of a lion, but now he is a King. Is the passion for life and honor we once shared with us both still?

"I come in peace for news of war, for those who raise their swordarm in the name of the King will have my swift arrows united with your sword strokes to pierce the hearts of our shared enemy!" Snowfire's words resonated throughout the vast field, confidence crackled in the dry air, but no one else was left standing to hear.

Time Zone: EST
Occupation: Organizational development, process improvement, and aspects of human resources in an international corporation.
Interests: Landscaping, cooking, martial arts, chess, conoeing, and much more....
Why Join Sealladh: Roleplay, PvP with Honor, Comraderie Amongst Members, and AoC Activities.
Back to top Go down
Ricgard

Ricgard

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire Application - Windswept Echoes   Snowfire Application - Windswept Echoes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Welcome friend, glad to see you here and I've no doubts this application will be approved.
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire Application - Windswept Echoes   Snowfire Application - Windswept Echoes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:21 pm

It'll be great to have you among us, Snowfire. Since the day you attacked Glioca and then offered a chance at redemption and vowed to never attack if she was in a fight, I knew you'd fit in well. Can't wait to throw you the invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire Application - Windswept Echoes   Snowfire Application - Windswept Echoes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowfire Application - Windswept Echoes
Page 1 of 1