The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Manut - The little blind beggar girl. I_vote_lcapManut - The little blind beggar girl. I_voting_barManut - The little blind beggar girl. I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Manut - The little blind beggar girl. I_vote_lcapManut - The little blind beggar girl. I_voting_barManut - The little blind beggar girl. I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Manut - The little blind beggar girl.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psykhe

Manut - The little blind beggar girl. Empty
PostSubject: Manut - The little blind beggar girl.   Manut - The little blind beggar girl. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:54 am

Little is known about Manut, and in fact it is not even know if this is her true name. Who she is, where she is from, how she became blind... These are all mysteries to even herself. All that is known at this time is that her blindness is due to the fact that her eyes had been removed. She was found begging in the streets of Tortage by Simage and Aerynbear who have since taken her in. After giving her a proper meal and some clothing they have brought her to the Sealladh guild city to be watched over by the priestess of the Temple. She does have one more mystery as well, she wears an Asuran crystal on a thin strap of leather about her neck. How did she come about one?

(this is a work in progess and will be updated as important information is revealed in RP. though it will come little by little. )
Back to top Go down
Simage

Simage

Manut - The little blind beggar girl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manut - The little blind beggar girl.   Manut - The little blind beggar girl. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:20 pm

I really enjoyed this RP storyline, thank you for letting Aeryn and Simage be a part of it. I look forward to exploring the mysteries of Manut's life in the future. ;-)
Back to top Go down

Manut - The little blind beggar girl.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Introduction and Bio Section-
Jump to: