The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
And So It Begins I_vote_lcapAnd So It Begins I_voting_barAnd So It Begins I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
And So It Begins I_vote_lcapAnd So It Begins I_voting_barAnd So It Begins I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

And So It Begins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storyteller

Storyteller

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: And So It Begins   And So It Begins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:01 am

The vision was clear, she was afraid , the feeling the vision gave her was biting into her soul. She had to get off this hellish island. Yet she gave her solemn word to train under Father Ninus.

Her vision blurred again there was smoke all around her, she was coughing , what was this something was on fire. She heard the wise womans voice, who was she again. The men from the crystal said to go see her yet..Nadini yes...

The young priestess felt so very ill, even after speaking with Nadini. The young woman in her mind was ...who was it, she was so young like herself but she looked so deathly ill. She struggled out of the house , stumgling down the steps of it , not knowing where to go or what seemed to drive her forward.

She faught her way through with ...who was she with..the rebels? They were fighting their way through the streets. She was clutching the crystal , she remembered she was suppoes to protect it.

"Oh my ...there are so many of them...."

Then she was grabbed from behind, and dragged off , her head pained her ...then all went black .
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:48 pm

((Woot, Rp storyline developing! Post more Very Happy))
Back to top Go down

And So It Begins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: The Fireplace (RP Forum)-
Jump to: