The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Lenely - The Warrior Maiden I_vote_lcapLenely - The Warrior Maiden I_voting_barLenely - The Warrior Maiden I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Lenely - The Warrior Maiden I_vote_lcapLenely - The Warrior Maiden I_voting_barLenely - The Warrior Maiden I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Lenely - The Warrior Maiden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amma
Admin

Lenely - The Warrior Maiden Empty
PostSubject: Lenely - The Warrior Maiden   Lenely - The Warrior Maiden Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:36 am

Lenely
The Warrior Maiden

IC:
Race: Half Cimmerian

OOC:
Class: Guardian (80)
Factions: Last Legion, Children of Yag Kosha, Shadows of Jade, Hyrkanians, Scholars of Cheng-Ho
Alts: Amma, Lenely, Ameli, Amela, Amathees, Ammati, Endshadow, Kireah, Elix, Amhen

Abbreviated Biography:
Although born and raised in Cimmeria, Lenely was born of mixed blood, a fact of which she was constantly reminded. Pale even by northern standards, she was often harrassed by other children, and learned to defend herself from an early age. She left home at the age of fifteen to find her father, a quest which would take her another three years and end in failure. She found instead her father's grave, but also found that she had a half-sister, Ameli, ten years her younger. Lenely took it upon herself to provide for Ameli, and in doing so tamed some of the wild anger that had marked her youth, replacing it with discipline and an iron will. She worked as a mercenary throughout Hyboria before finally settling in with Sealladh, first in a mercenary capacity and then taking on the cloak of a Praetorian.

Lenely is a tall, imposing woman, rarely seen without her arms and armor. She is extraordinarily skilled at arms, but knows her limitations. Those meeting her often find her humorless, even angry, but Lenely has a soft place in her heart for those she sees as innocent, particularly her sister Ameli.
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

Lenely - The Warrior Maiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenely - The Warrior Maiden   Lenely - The Warrior Maiden Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Abotu time you posted these Razz
Back to top Go down

Lenely - The Warrior Maiden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Introduction and Bio Section-
Jump to: