The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
I am lust and greed; without shame.  I_vote_lcapI am lust and greed; without shame.  I_voting_barI am lust and greed; without shame.  I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
I am lust and greed; without shame.  I_vote_lcapI am lust and greed; without shame.  I_voting_barI am lust and greed; without shame.  I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

I am lust and greed; without shame.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
korthak

I am lust and greed; without shame.  Empty
PostSubject: I am lust and greed; without shame.    I am lust and greed; without shame.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:11 pm

I will not bother you with too many details, I am a simple concept.

My name is Korthak and I am a Dark Templar. My tale is not one of sadness or inner conflict, do not pity me or the path I have chosen. I am defiance and pride, and I bathe in the essence of what I am.

I was born to a wealthy merchant. Common people would say I had everything a boy could wish for; wealth, friends, girls. But like my father, greed and lust ran through my veins. And this greed did not desire coin or even sex, I wanted something greater, something everlasting. I wanted the pleasures of blood and sacrifice.
I began my secret path in the dark arts at the age of fifteen, and have been traveling that path ever since. My family disowned me and I gladly left their name.
Yet, despite what some say, I do not consider myself as "evil". You should consider me no more evil than a lion or a wolf; I am a beast, and I do what is in my nature. Do not be mistaken, I am not without honor, I will defend my brothers and sisters until my blood soaks the soil. I will not back stab my companions at the glimmer of gold; worry none, if I deem you my enemy I will cut off your head as I look into your eyes.

With that said, it is an honor to be part of the Sealladh Alliance. I look forward to drawing blood on the battlefield with all of you.

I am lust and greed; without shame.  PtKLm
Back to top Go down

I am lust and greed; without shame.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Introduction and Bio Section-
Jump to: