The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Kalgrim's Application I_vote_lcapKalgrim's Application I_voting_barKalgrim's Application I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Kalgrim's Application I_vote_lcapKalgrim's Application I_voting_barKalgrim's Application I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Kalgrim's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalgrim

Kalgrim's Application Empty
PostSubject: Kalgrim's Application   Kalgrim's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:03 am

Before you stands a tall and hale man in his early 30s. He is bald with a well trimmed beard and piercing blue eyes. His face and torso are covered in light blue markings and he hefts a mighty club.

"Hail, friends," he speaks, "I am Kalgrim of Cimmeria, and I recently found myself shipwrecked on the island of Tortage, far from home and short of memory. The lady Belessa has helped me find my path as a Bear Shaman, and I hope to find my way home soon. In the meantime, I am looking for others who share my predicament, former slaves and enemies of Thoth-Amon that I may trust and call friend."

And I am John Iles, aged 32, and a high school math teacher. I began playing AoC when it was first released and then left the game for financial and time constraints, but I am back now with F2P (though I am briefly resubscribed... I imagine this will toggle back and forth as time and money allow).

My favorite class is the Bear Shaman, though I leveled a Barbarian to 70 on a PvP server a long time ago. I do not so much enjoy being ganked all the time, and I confess to not being the world's greatest PvP player, which is why I have rolled on Wiccana for my "new" main.

As for RP, I will be new to this as well, but I have long been interested in the notion of RP in a video game and am eager to try it out. I hope to see you all soon in game.
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

Kalgrim's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalgrim's Application   Kalgrim's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:32 pm

I'll look for you in game Smile
Back to top Go down

Kalgrim's Application
Page 1 of 1