The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Dargith's Application I_vote_lcapDargith's Application I_voting_barDargith's Application I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Dargith's Application I_vote_lcapDargith's Application I_voting_barDargith's Application I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Dargith's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakius

Dargith's Application Empty
PostSubject: Dargith's Application   Dargith's Application Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Character Full Name: Dargith

Age 35

Description/History: A hulking man with long brown hair, bronze colored skin and a weathered face, walked through the mud packed paths of Conrach Village. A red cloak and bronze shield hanging from his back, a long sword at his hip, and head to toe in chain mail.

The brown hair man stopped in front of the local trader.

“Any letters waiting for me?” the man belched out, his breath stinking of ale.

The Trader barely eyeing the large Cimmerian quickly went through the piles of unopened letters in his stall.

“This came for you about a month ago, Dargith.” The small trader replied nervously, handing Dargith the unopened package.

Dargith’s massive hands grasped the package from the mousy trader. He ripped the sealed envelope open, and began to slowly scan the letter.

Dargith,
You filthy swine where have you been? I was passing through Conarch not more than thirty days ago and yet you were nowhere to be found. What did you do take back up with that Stygian whore again? That one’s trouble I tell you... Anyway you dumb ox I figured I’d owed you an explanation as to why I disappeared on you and those other bastards, you call mercenaries (a useless bunch they were, bunch of bloody fools who couldn’t hold their liquor or their swords if you ask me). I’m getting off topic, look as much as I appreciated the odd jobs and they did pay enough for me to get back on my feet after leaving the Kings Service…Well I’ve just had enough of the bloodletting. This doesn’t mean I won’t be up for another grand adventure if the money’s right, but for right now I need to escape this murderous world.

Regards
Dritus Barian

P.S. And don’t think I forgot the ten gold pieces you owe me for that whore in Tortage.

The hulking Cimmerian smirked as he finished reading the letter. His large hand crumpled the letter and tossed it onto the ground.

“I hope you find the peace you’re looking for brother.” Dargith muttered to himself as he walked through the gates of Conarch into the wilds of Cimmeria.

OOC information:

Name, age - Chris, 30

What class you enjoy playing - I enjoy the soldier classes the most. I leveled a Guardian up to 60 on Cimmeria back in the day. I've just recently returned so i decided to re rolled a new one on Wiccana to get myself acquainted with the game again.

What do you enjoy most about RP? - I enjoy the spontaneousness of RP... I enjoy a good drawn out storyline as much as the next person, but I truly just enjoy random encounters between people and seeing the fun that happens.
Back to top Go down

Dargith's Application
Page 1 of 1