The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
((An OOC explanation)) I_vote_lcap((An OOC explanation)) I_voting_bar((An OOC explanation)) I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
((An OOC explanation)) I_vote_lcap((An OOC explanation)) I_voting_bar((An OOC explanation)) I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

((An OOC explanation))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Callesto

Callesto

((An OOC explanation)) Empty
PostSubject: ((An OOC explanation))   ((An OOC explanation)) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:56 pm

((OOC:

Sealladh is a guild that comes from the Cimmeria RP-PvP server. With a strong history on that server as one of the few guilds willing to stand up to the large gank oriented guilds, Sealladh made a name for themselves by RPing out wars against some of the more RP influenced pvp guilds who would otherwise grief questers and adventurers.

Through RP, Sealladh eventually established itself as a synonym for fun, friendly, and helpful.

While we have moved to the wiccana server and left behind some of our roots, the RP, fun, friendly and helpful ideals upon which we were founded still are strong. While a member, you can be assured that finding RP, help, friends and having fun will be a regular occurance.

We offer varying personality types in RP, so that almost any character can fit in or find friendship. The RP Concepts idea is there to find other players of similar character types to interact with, as well as offer varying RP types to take part in.

While with us, never feel too shy to organize your own events or gatherings. In fact, this is encouraged, and will be the lifeline of the guild. While I, Callesta, am the guild leader, it is the members who give life to the guild, it's RP, and the fun to be found among us.

If you seek a friendly, mature group of RPers to play with, look no further. ))
Back to top Go down

((An OOC explanation))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Sealladh Voice :: The Sealladh Explanation-
Jump to: