The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Kaenun of Brandoc I_vote_lcapKaenun of Brandoc I_voting_barKaenun of Brandoc I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Kaenun of Brandoc I_vote_lcapKaenun of Brandoc I_voting_barKaenun of Brandoc I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Kaenun of Brandoc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaenun
Admin
Kaenun

Kaenun of Brandoc Empty
PostSubject: Kaenun of Brandoc   Kaenun of Brandoc Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:36 am

Full Name: Kaenun of the Wolves
Nicknames: Kae, Lad, Little Wolf, Cub
Race: Cimmerian
Hair: copper
Eyes: bright blue
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 165 pounds
Alignment: Neutral Good: Neutral Good is known as the "Benefactor" alignment. A Neutral Good character is guided by his conscience and typically acts altruistically, without regard for or against Lawful precepts such as rules or tradition. A Neutral Good character has no problems with co-operating with lawful officials, but does not feel beholden to them. In the event that doing the right thing requires the bending or breaking of rules, they do not suffer the same inner conflict that a Lawful Good character would.

Place of Residence: Traveler
Place of Birth: Brandoc Village on the Lakeish Plains in Cimmeria

Relatives: Mother, father, 3 older brothers
Enemies: Any who threatens his home and friends
Allies: Any of his friends and guild mates.

Trade skill: None

Appearance:
Kaenun of Brandoc Kaenun_picture000

Fashion of Choice: Mostly heavy leathers for his armor or light chain mail and furs for more social outings.

Special Abilities: He is an extremely skilled hunter, having observed animal behaviors in order to better his own skills as well as having patience. He's not large but he's very speedy.

History/Biography: Kaenun was born in Brandoc village to a hunter and his wife who was a herbal healer. As the youngest boy he was seen as the baby of the family, it didn't help that he had aquired his mom's small stature as well. He also inherited his mother's eyes.
Through his childhood he would always wander about the plains, never seeming to be able to stay in one spot for long. Taking after his father whose attention he wished for so fervently he took up the bow, learning to use it and going on little hunting adventures to find game to impress his family with. It always seemed that no matter how hard he tried he was always walking in the shadows of his three older brothers, always being compared to them.
At fifteen Kaenun decided to leave the village and traveled to Aquilonia to find his own fortune. In Aquilonia he was taught to read and opened his eyes and mind to new cultures and ways of thinking. Many of his days were spent in the library, pouring over books and learning a more sophisticated speech pattern. As he opened his mind to knowledge he also opened his mind to accepting other races as well, having no prejudice for a good man no matter what race he was.
He joined Sealladh with those things in mind, unity and accepting others. Now he travels around defending the people he cares for and his two homelands.
Back to top Go down

Kaenun of Brandoc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Introduction and Bio Section-
Jump to: