The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Laoura (laura) I_vote_lcapLaoura (laura) I_voting_barLaoura (laura) I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Laoura (laura)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
laoura

Laoura (laura) Empty
PostSubject: Laoura (laura)   Laoura (laura) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:19 am

Name: Laoura
Path: Barbarian
Crafting abilities: nothing yet =(

Laoura (pronounced Lay-aura) is a bold girl, 15-16 years old, I havent come up with any backstory yet, I really need to feel out where I want this character to go first, until then I'll just keep her past a mystery. She's ambitious, gets in over her head, and is secretly very vicious if you push her or tell her what she cant do. She's nice, somewhat proper, polite, smart, and a bit cocky.

---

Name: Laura

I'm a really laid back player, I love roleplay, I quit conan a few months before the expansion came out, I was originally on Set, tried cimmeria, but died, a lot, now I rolled here, and there is roleplay EVERYWHERE!

...hmmm otherwise, I'm in college, I want to be a vet, I'm very friendly, andddddddddddd I dunno what else to say! =p
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

Laoura (laura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laoura (laura)   Laoura (laura) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:25 pm

It's great to have you with us. SO many new great people joined over the holiday break, this is awesomeness!
Back to top Go down

Laoura (laura)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Introduction and Bio Section-
Jump to: