The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Liadora - Application I_vote_lcapLiadora - Application I_voting_barLiadora - Application I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Liadora - Application I_vote_lcapLiadora - Application I_voting_barLiadora - Application I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Liadora - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liadora

Liadora - Application Empty
PostSubject: Liadora - Application   Liadora - Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:16 am

IC information (should be done in character):

Name - Liadora, though I really only go by Lia.

Age - 22

Desribe Yourself - Trust, Truth, Honor; these are the virtues Mitra shows us! I believe these tenants would be the best way to describe myself. I believe whole heartedly in the teachings of Mitra and his will has molded me into the woman I am today. Altruism is a key in his teachings and I do my best to assist any that may be in need in whatever way I am capable.

A Brief History - I have been housed within the Mitra temples since a rather young age. Beyond that, there is not much about me to tell. At this point in my life, I am looking for a place to call home outside of the temple.

OOC information:

Name, Age - My name is Jo. I'm 28 and work as a professional artist. I just came back to AoC having originally played when the game launched, but found myself too busy with my real life and canceled my subscription until recently. I'm an avid role player and have been since my early teens. I am still learning about the lore of the Conan Universe but am very excited about the amount of gritty realism and character development potential. That's kinda' why I left my character so naive. As she learns, I'm hoping to learn as well!

What class you enjoy playing? - I tend to play healers in general, hence my choice of a Priest of Mitra.

What do you enjoy most about RP? - Telling stories! I love telling stories and seeing them unfold and come to life in a living, breathing and interactive world. RP provides a personal outlet for one's self as well. It allows you to explore your own mind and see what's tucked away within your imagination. It's nice to surprise yourself sometimes!

Last edited by Liadora on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Crud. More typos.)
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Liadora - Application   Liadora - Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:02 am

I will look you up as soon as I get back in game Smile
Back to top Go down
Liadora

PostSubject: Re: Liadora - Application   Liadora - Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:33 am

Thanks so much for the consideration!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liadora - Application   Liadora - Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liadora - Application
Page 1 of 1