The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
A Cimmerian's Tale - Byshop I_vote_lcapA Cimmerian's Tale - Byshop I_voting_barA Cimmerian's Tale - Byshop I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
A Cimmerian's Tale - Byshop I_vote_lcapA Cimmerian's Tale - Byshop I_voting_barA Cimmerian's Tale - Byshop I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

A Cimmerian's Tale - Byshop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lordtyveris

A Cimmerian's Tale - Byshop Empty
PostSubject: A Cimmerian's Tale - Byshop   A Cimmerian's Tale - Byshop Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:27 am

The large Cimmerian leans back in his chair and grins. “Ye must have had one too many to want to hear about me, but I’m not one to disappoint. I was born the son of a goatherd, raised right here in Conall’s Valley…not far from Clan Muragh. I lived a shepherd’s life, learning the wild places of the land. I was a young man when I saw my father fall ill and seek the help of a shaman. She had a connection to the land, and abiding sense of nature and through it, she could see the way of things that normal men couldn’t. He was up and about in a week, walking like his leg had never been broken in a fortnight.

I never forgot that though it would be years before I understood it. I left home at 20, and fought wars for men I didn’t know in foreign lands. It was there again I felt my own destiny stir. I had taken an arrow in the shoulder, and left alone on the to fend for myself or die. I was losing blood fast, and wasn’t long for the world when off in the distance I saw a bear. Aye a bear!

Then, all at once, I feel this pulse thrumming in the earth, a power like none I’d ever seen or felt. I reached for it and felt warmth flow up into me. The wound in my shoulder healed and I knew then my life had changed forever. From that day forward I vowed to learn from nature , to learn the ways of the shaman.

Now, after escaping my captors, I came back home. Aye, I came home to serve a debt of knowledge I learned as a young man.
Back to top Go down

A Cimmerian's Tale - Byshop
Page 1 of 1