The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
The Biography of Arrevan I_vote_lcapThe Biography of Arrevan I_voting_barThe Biography of Arrevan I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
The Biography of Arrevan I_vote_lcapThe Biography of Arrevan I_voting_barThe Biography of Arrevan I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

The Biography of Arrevan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrevan

Arrevan

The Biography of Arrevan Empty
PostSubject: The Biography of Arrevan   The Biography of Arrevan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:30 am

Fullname: Arrevan
Class: Demonologist
Race: Stygian

Hair: black, long
Eyes: golden brown
Appearance: She is tall, slightly muscular and fairly well-built. Her face has delicate sculpted features without the slightest hint of her true personality.

Personality: she tends to be very mysterious and sometimes appears to say a lot without saying anything at all. She ca be a bit sarcastic at times and has a bit of an evil streak. Those that cross her do so only once so she makes a better friend, then an enemy.

Arrevan stared at the body of Thaylius slumped face down at the table his hand still clasped around the goblet to which he had taken his last fatal drink from. Were it not for the visions in her scrying pool, she would not have known of his infidelities and would have continued to discover the dark arts together with him draped in his deceit.

“I see that wine did not sit well with you my dear” she stated sarcastically while sneering at the dead body of her former partner.

She knew their powers were equally matched so to confront him on these visions and challenge him head on would have proved to be an inconsequential act. Something unsuspecting would be required to affirm the ill-fated choices he had made and to clarify that she in fact was the dominating force in their relationship. A force one should not provoke.

“Don't worry my love, I will see that a proper ritual is performed to send you on your journey through the shadowlands” mocked Arrevan with a slight lilt in her voice.

Her odyssey into the dark arts would continue perhaps now with more nefarious intent.
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

The Biography of Arrevan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Biography of Arrevan   The Biography of Arrevan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:35 am

It's great to have y ou, and a great read Smile Thank you for posting and welcome to the guild!
Back to top Go down

The Biography of Arrevan
Page 1 of 1