The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Veshari(Kathleen) I_vote_lcapVeshari(Kathleen) I_voting_barVeshari(Kathleen) I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Veshari(Kathleen) I_vote_lcapVeshari(Kathleen) I_voting_barVeshari(Kathleen) I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Veshari(Kathleen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Veshari(Kathleen) Empty
PostSubject: Veshari(Kathleen)   Veshari(Kathleen) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:59 am

Hey guys! I'm going to get into more detail when Im not so tired its late right now. Vesh is fun to hang with i'll be glad to let you know her story if you ask in RP!
and since callesto is doing it, why not? PICTURE CHAIN SEND EM GUILDIES!
Veshari(Kathleen) L_d67110
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

Veshari(Kathleen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veshari(Kathleen)   Veshari(Kathleen) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:50 am

Well you know I've always thought it was good to have you with us, so now it's finally good to know you're coming here to the forums Razz
Back to top Go down

Veshari(Kathleen)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Introduction and Bio Section-
Jump to: