The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Darker dealings I_vote_lcapDarker dealings I_voting_barDarker dealings I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Darker dealings I_vote_lcapDarker dealings I_voting_barDarker dealings I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Darker dealings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callesto

Callesto

Darker dealings Empty
PostSubject: Darker dealings   Darker dealings Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Dearest friends,

I have given Haddassah and Nefaruti of our guild the go ahead to begin darker dealings in Khemi for the continued profits of Sealladh. Haddassah has recently inherited several large triremes and sailing vessels, as well as a huge chunk of the island across the canal from the main city of Khemi.

They have planned to utilize the leniant laws and morals of Stygia to get Sealladh involved in the slave trade there in particular. While I do not condone slavery, it is an accepted form of business within Stygia and part of their culture. I cannot argue against culture as the freedom of culture is a big part of why Sealladh is multi-cultural and continues to fight for the protection of other people's rights.

Part of the other darker dealings that will take place here are the sale of black magic relics and ingrediants. Servilia of Sealladh has agreed to secure a trade line using Haddassah's new ships that will bring in a steady supply of these ingrediants.

We will also be selling many exotic spices and foods that are quite rare and expensive, or too cultural or taboo to be obtained anywhere else.

The entire side of the island in which these dealings will occur is south east of the Khemi city, across the canal. If you ever wish to stop by or help in the markets, you may take a cheap canoe across the canal from a hired sailor who has agreed to work for us, for a small percent of all those who pay to cross.

((This was done before the release of Khitai, and the island in which Cally speaks of is the island in which you may take a caravan to Khitai.))

Magistrate Cally~
Back to top Go down
mcnammy

Darker dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker dealings   Darker dealings Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:16 am

( oh Sufia would prolly be able to get on board with this one dues to her background Wink))
Back to top Go down

Darker dealings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Guild Storylines and RP Concepts-
Jump to: