The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Fyre's story: Coming of age I_vote_lcapFyre's story: Coming of age I_voting_barFyre's story: Coming of age I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Fyre's story: Coming of age I_vote_lcapFyre's story: Coming of age I_voting_barFyre's story: Coming of age I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Fyre's story: Coming of age

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fyre

Fyre's story: Coming of age Empty
PostSubject: Fyre's story: Coming of age   Fyre's story: Coming of age Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:28 am

Fyre spent most of her more youthful days at home as a member of a proud Aquilonian household, known for their faith and devotion to Mitra. She was accordingly raised as a layperson of the Mitra doctrine. Her parents noticed in her teens that she was to be something special and thus sent her off to live among the priests in Tarantia. Shortly after her arrival, when all seemed to be going fine, she heard news of Pictish raiders having attacked her village. She begged the head priest to allow her to return with aid and other natural healers like herself, and was denied. However he assured her that he would request a contingent of the King's Army to go and bring back news, and survivors if any. She waited as long as her patience could sustain her and left, after a week and a half, during the night.

As soon as she was out of the safety of the Tarantian walls. Kidnappers descended upon her. She was quickly sold into slavery to await her fate, but fate had even darker designs on her. She was marked with an evil curse and now her memories lost to her. She finds herself in the lands of Tortage, lost and without hope...
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

Fyre's story: Coming of age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fyre's story: Coming of age   Fyre's story: Coming of age Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:14 am

It's great to have you!
Back to top Go down

Fyre's story: Coming of age
Page 1 of 1