The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Arteira's Application I_vote_lcapArteira's Application I_voting_barArteira's Application I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Arteira's Application I_vote_lcapArteira's Application I_voting_barArteira's Application I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Arteira's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loralie

Arteira's Application Empty
PostSubject: Arteira's Application   Arteira's Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:36 am

IC:

Your Name in game: Arteira Cloelia
Class: Dark Templar
Level: 50
Trade Skills: Weaponsmith, Gemcutter
Story:
As an aquilonian slave she was well educated being the servant of a Demonologist. The demonologist had a knack for traveling to different places, and as his slave she must follow. One night the demonologist was dabbling in his dark arts when a large crash was heard. Artiera walked hesitantly towards his room, knocking softly at the chestnut door. As the door was thrown open she stared at the lean towering figure standing in the doorway, soon after a sharp pain filled her body as a wooden plank was struck against the back of her head. Her vision blacked out as she roughly fell to the floor, her azure colored eyes glanced up, vision blurred she stared up at a dark figure towering over her. As her vision was darkening she could only remember sinister golden eyes staring down.

OCC:

Name:Whitley
Reason Why you join the guild: Fun honorable rp/pvp
About Your self: I am a complete gamer girl. I played StarCraft, most final fantasies, and alot of other MMO's, and RPGs. I've also been roleplaying since I've been 12 (Very active imagination. Very Happy) I played DnD, ShadowRun (not the video game), Zombies!!!, Humans!!!, and the like. :3.
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

PostSubject: Re: Arteira's Application   Arteira's Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:47 am

Welcome to Sealladh.
Back to top Go down
Majah

PostSubject: Re: Arteira's Application   Arteira's Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:30 am

o0o welcome twice.
Back to top Go down
Loralie

PostSubject: Re: Arteira's Application   Arteira's Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:28 pm

Tee-hee. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arteira's Application   Arteira's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arteira's Application
Page 1 of 1