The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
An Invitation is delivered.... I_vote_lcapAn Invitation is delivered.... I_voting_barAn Invitation is delivered.... I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
An Invitation is delivered.... I_vote_lcapAn Invitation is delivered.... I_voting_barAn Invitation is delivered.... I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

An Invitation is delivered....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
disi

An Invitation is delivered.... Empty
PostSubject: An Invitation is delivered....   An Invitation is delivered.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:00 pm

GREETINGS AND HAPPY LASTFROST TO YOU, FRIEND!

Each year, when the ice withdraws and the waters of the Shadowlight run swift and free again,
ORDER celebrates the coming Spring at the Feast of Lastfrost.

You and your guests are cordially invited to attend the Feast at moonrise* on the Sixth of March,
in the city of Serenus. There will be combat tournaments, entertainers from across the known lands,
diplomats and other honored representatives from numerous factions, and a spectacular board
laid with the finest food and drink. Rumor has it our own Lady Kissmet may favor us with a song or two, and Monch,
that Knight of Great Renown, has agreed to regale us with tales of his glorious exploits.
Finally, the Council of Shadows will be available for those who wish to treat with ORDER.

We would be honored by your presence and entreat you to come warm your winter-weary bones by our fires
and your hearts with the merriment to be had within our halls. It shall be a glorious night of feasting and song;
stalwart competitors pitted against each other in honest trials of strength, skill and cunning;
truly a night to remember.

Join us and make it a night of Legends.....
Back to top Go down

An Invitation is delivered....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: The Fireplace (RP Forum)-
Jump to: