The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
*** Hlao *** I_vote_lcap*** Hlao *** I_voting_bar*** Hlao *** I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

*** Hlao ***

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hlao

*** Hlao *** Empty
PostSubject: *** Hlao ***   *** Hlao *** Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:51 pm

~~OOC~~

Argh, title must be between 10 and 255 chars! I was going with "Hlao". Pardon the asterisks. Wink

I'll have to start with the OOC stuff, since I (sadly) have very little time for creative writing these days. That said, I'll definitely have some IC writings about Hlao up as soon as I can.

So what about me? Not sure there's a lot to say, really. I started RPing a long time ago on a MUD, which led to more RP on other MUDs and then eventually some D&D. I have, like most, done my time in WoW and (believe it or not) found some great RP there as well.
Roleplaying is something I truly enjoy; the creation of a new character, exploring who they are, who they were, and who they are growing to be.
That said, I suppose my RP style is more of an "in game" type of RP than a "story" type RP (as in rp-posting on forums and such). While I do not mind the story form of RP in any way, (I definitely use it for back-stories, for tying story archs together, and at times for sharing an RP story from the past or another), it is simply not my preferred way of RP. I love the direct contact of in-game RP, so that is where you are the most likely to find me. Smile

Other than that I am the Queen of Typos, constantly on the look-out for new ways to punish my keyboard. So be prepared. Wink I played AoC from start and on for a while, but then took a break from the game to return rather recently (but before the "bring your friends back" thing, thank goodness. Razz). I am madly in love with the game, always was, and I am enjoying it thoroughly!

Anyway! Like I said, IC stuff will come asap. If you see me in game, zooming around from quest to quest no doubt, don't be shy to flag me down for some RP! Very Happy
Looking forward to seeing you all in game!
Back to top Go down
Mani929
Admin

*** Hlao *** Empty
PostSubject: nice to meet :D   *** Hlao *** Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:54 pm

I hope we can rp togther in-game Very Happy ....
Back to top Go down
https://sealladh.rpg-board.net
Callesto

Callesto

*** Hlao *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: *** Hlao ***   *** Hlao *** Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:07 pm

Well it's great to have you aboard, and I look forward to a chance to RP with you some more sometime soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hlao

*** Hlao *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: *** Hlao ***   *** Hlao *** Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:20 am

It ends up with myself and Aska realizing that this was not the guild for us. We wish everyone the best of luck, and if anyone wants to RP or do group-quests or instances, or what not - poke us if we're around! Smile

Harts!
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

*** Hlao *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: *** Hlao ***   *** Hlao *** Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:20 pm

*poke*
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

*** Hlao *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: *** Hlao ***   *** Hlao *** Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:10 pm

Well, not like you were a regular among us anyway, but whatever your reasons, we wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*** Hlao *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: *** Hlao ***   *** Hlao *** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*** Hlao ***
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Introduction and Bio Section-
Jump to: