The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Stretch Townsman I_vote_lcapStretch Townsman I_voting_barStretch Townsman I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Stretch Townsman I_vote_lcapStretch Townsman I_voting_barStretch Townsman I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Stretch Townsman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Callesto

Callesto

Stretch Townsman Empty
PostSubject: Stretch Townsman   Stretch Townsman Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:07 am

A comical graphics glitch that made it look like a Townsman from our guild city was stretching his torso to wash windows or something.

Stretch Townsman Callesto_picture045

Stretch Townsman Callesto_picture044
Back to top Go down
Thorkil

Thorkil

Stretch Townsman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stretch Townsman   Stretch Townsman Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:45 am

Hahaha! Nice shot Cally!
Back to top Go down
Faucon

Faucon

Stretch Townsman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stretch Townsman   Stretch Townsman Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:33 pm

Does he keep going up and up and up forever ? If so, we should really do something about it, as it will make it easy for our enemies to spot our fortress from afar.
If it stopped going up at some point, maybe we could ask him to act as a lookout, however... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

Stretch Townsman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stretch Townsman   Stretch Townsman Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:46 pm

I believe he stopped at the top of the building Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stretch Townsman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stretch Townsman   Stretch Townsman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stretch Townsman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: General Forum :: Photos From AOC-
Jump to: