The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Whore of Babylon ((mature content)) I_vote_lcapWhore of Babylon ((mature content)) I_voting_barWhore of Babylon ((mature content)) I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Whore of Babylon ((mature content)) I_vote_lcapWhore of Babylon ((mature content)) I_voting_barWhore of Babylon ((mature content)) I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Whore of Babylon ((mature content))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shemeitt

Whore of Babylon ((mature content)) Empty
PostSubject: Whore of Babylon ((mature content))   Whore of Babylon ((mature content)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:16 am

First off this backstory contains some mature content, if depictions of nudity, sexuality, and acts of violence offend you then please do not go any further. Thank you.

The woman danced seductively. Her fingers circling around exposed nipples, then cupping each breast as she eyed each patron. Snaking her tongue inbetween painted lips her hands continue their journey down her sides, resting upon her hips as she sways back and forth, back and forth, the patch of small fabric barely covering her sex. Sauntering lower to the ground she tosses her hair about her, simulating pleasures to come for those lucky enough...

They watched her dance from the alcove, each of their eyes filled with raw lust for the Stygian woman. Grungy hands cupped their mugs as they each drank the cheapest thing the Serpent's Head Inn had to offer. Their voices low each began to speak.
"I hear that one is like playing with fire itself. A real wild-child. Raised t'be a whore since she could almost walk just outside of Kopshef. Borne t'poverty but gifted with beauty at a young age story says that she was quite popular amongst the disciples at first." The man spat before continueing, "You can just see how well being raised into that Derketo religion."
All the men turned their attention back to the woman, who's hips were now gyrating in a circular motion, each muttered obscenities under their breaths and took another gulp.

Her eyes were closed, her mind elsewhere - as it always was when she danced - a sheen of sweat forming upon her well toned body. Her hips began swaying in her usual circular pattern, in her mind her dance was a routine - different variations played out now and then, but for the most part the same dance nightly. Suddenly stopping she begins to moan lightly bringing one hand to her mouth - sucking the first digit into her mouth and withdrawing it, her other hand diving between her legs. Grinding against her hand she begins to tease and pull her nipples with her moist digit, lowering herself until her bottom nearly touches the floor. Reaching behind her she pushes up and spins, both of her hands now going to the cloth at her waist. With wink and a mischeivous grin she begins to lower them as she saunters back down. Time slows to a crawl for herself and the patrons around her - each awaiting her to stand and show them what they've been desiring to see (amongst other things) all evening.

The courtesan hurried off in a huff as one of the men hoisted his pantaloons back over his tiny manhood, his companions laughing from her reaction. "I garner if you had given her more to consider she would've spent more time with you!" One said, the other already working upon his third mug of ale. Clearing his throat and finishing with his pants the storyteller of the group continues, "As all rumors go, and mind you - I have heard this from whisperings from the whores here. She was rescued years ago, scared, bruised and beaten from a group of cultists. The eldest of them here, I forget her name - had found her half dead and bleeding from all orafices just not far from a trade route. Brought her here and cleaned her up. Gave her a job - bein a whore just like she's used to." All the men chuckled at that. "Seems the incident did not harm her all the way I guess, but from her... patrons, it seems she favors women moreso then men. But still," He grips his manhood through his pants, "We are going to have some fun though with her tonight, aren't we guys?" Each laughed, eyeing her as she finishes her dance... "Tonight we show her exactly what she's missing."

Hitting her room her eyes fall upon her mirror, her amber eyes staring back at her. Her hair was disheveled slightly, her body dirty. A swim would do her well she thougth to herself - and she knew the perfect place. Gathering her cloak, sandals and nothing else she exited her room, nodding to Amsi and Innkeeper Gezzet. The sun was low over the horizen, nightfall would be soon. A perfect time to swim...

The left one by one, keeping a good distance away from her. Two of them had a small blade in their belts, the other just his bare hands, more then enough for a defenseless whore. Entering Khemi proper they trailed behind, turning down this alley and that, thinking they had lost her the would be assailents turned left and found another alley...

Footsteps echoed as the guards rushed to the sources of the screams. Coming to an alley they took a step back, covering their noses from the foul stench that assaulted them first. Burnt flesh filled the alley as blood and entrails splattered the walls. One corpse was burned to a crisp, body in an almost fetal position with arms and fingers outstretched in a failed attempt to fight off the attack. Another body had been horribly dismembered, a hole ripped into it's chest where the heart should be. The final body... the final body had yet to die. His nails bloodied, eye sockets gushing blood all the man could say was, "De-demon... d-Demon!! She ate his heart! Demon!!!" Screaming he tried to stand, continueing to yell about a demon and fire and hearts...

Floating on her back Shemeitt let the water clean her hand. How she needed the sacrifice and heart that the men offered to her and in turn to Xotli. Without realizing it the three would be rapists had improved an otherwise boring day slightly. With a grin she licked her lips once more and closed her eyes, relaxing in her little cove by the docks... It was good to be the Mistress of Flames.
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Whore of Babylon ((mature content))   Whore of Babylon ((mature content)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:10 pm

*hides her blush in her hands* Razz
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Admin
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Whore of Babylon ((mature content))   Whore of Babylon ((mature content)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Snowfire eyed the fire dancer from the dark corner of the tavern. Her slitherin bare body flict to and fro as the thin layer of flaming gas atop the lava that swiftly created root like rivers of fire along his snow capped Eiglophian mountain home, testiment of pride his father said of his name. Aye, she was seductive, but his mind focused on targeting the vile Setetka, and his slug slushing Empire of Stygia cur who were known to frequent this establishment of pleasure. Maybe fortune would bless them all and his fire for bloodsoaked battlegrounds would be quenched as well as the fires of desire of all within the tavern.
Back to top Go down
shemeitt

PostSubject: Re: Whore of Babylon ((mature content))   Whore of Babylon ((mature content)) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:20 pm

<</bump>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whore of Babylon ((mature content))   Whore of Babylon ((mature content)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whore of Babylon ((mature content))
Page 1 of 1