The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Application - Kroniik I_vote_lcapApplication - Kroniik I_voting_barApplication - Kroniik I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Application - Kroniik I_vote_lcapApplication - Kroniik I_voting_barApplication - Kroniik I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Application - Kroniik

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kroniik

Application - Kroniik Empty
PostSubject: Application - Kroniik   Application - Kroniik Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:48 am

IC:

Your Name in game: Kroniik
Class: Ranger
Level: 5
Trade Skills: None Yet
Story[Put it now Or later]:
-Born into the cursed Stygian peasant class
-Escaped the confines of the self-righteous, sadist Stygian aristocracy at the age of 11
-Learned the ways of the ranger though fighting for survival in many distant lands
-Found peace, joy, and happiness in the simple beauty of nature and the rules it is bound by
-Despises all that is pagan, sadist, elitist, and detrimental to true peace and harmony of mankind
-Was captured by peons of Saddur while hunting to close to the shoreline of a remote jungle: Then shipped to Tortage where karma has freed him and led to just
execution of his oppressors
-Now that freedom has once again been obtained, Kroniik will stop at nothing to liberate and protect the oppressed people of any race, creed, or region.

OCC:

Name: Brian
Reason Why you join the guild: Brand new to AoC and MMOs in general. Looking for a good group of people to play, laugh, and enjoy the game with. Alittle intimidated by the RP but very intrigued by it and committed to the mission of the guild.
About Your self: I am a passionate gamer and an everyday guy working to make ends meet and live a good life.
Back to top Go down

Application - Kroniik
Page 1 of 1