The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Shemeitt ((Stephen)) I_vote_lcapShemeitt ((Stephen)) I_voting_barShemeitt ((Stephen)) I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Shemeitt ((Stephen)) I_vote_lcapShemeitt ((Stephen)) I_voting_barShemeitt ((Stephen)) I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Shemeitt ((Stephen))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shemeitt

Shemeitt ((Stephen)) Empty
PostSubject: Shemeitt ((Stephen))   Shemeitt ((Stephen)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:31 am

Me! Well the person behind Shemeitt.

After numerous years playing Everquest, Everquest 2, and then dipping my feet into WoW for a brief time I joined AoC right before launch (was in pre-launch goodness). Had a main Amahte then - another HoX. Took some time off in which I tried WoW, went endgame and felt empty. So returning to AoC I recreated Shemeitt from a necro to HoX, dropped Amahte as my main and went to work on leveling! I roleplayed in many tabletop games - Shadowrun, Vampire the Masquerade, and played both on Muds respectively. I also roleplayed extensively on Everquest and EQ2 - actually having a storyline/story that when printed went well over 150 pages.

So yeah, I am the father of a bouncing baby boy, my son Aeden. My name's Stephen, I live in Southwest Ohio and work a maintenance job which i could care less for. but yeah ... so in a nutshell me!

Last edited by shemeitt on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Shemeitt ((Stephen))   Shemeitt ((Stephen)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:21 pm

What about Shem's backstory? Razz
Back to top Go down
shemeitt

PostSubject: Updated Pic of me.   Shemeitt ((Stephen)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:49 am

Shemeitt ((Stephen)) 184079_189141471120746_100000746845392_488566_6456616_n

And here I am. Updated. No longer the scrawny little one from before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shemeitt ((Stephen))   Shemeitt ((Stephen)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shemeitt ((Stephen))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Introduction and Bio Section-
Jump to: