The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
June 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Behold: The Power of Necro! I_vote_lcapBehold: The Power of Necro! I_voting_barBehold: The Power of Necro! I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Behold: The Power of Necro! I_vote_lcapBehold: The Power of Necro! I_voting_barBehold: The Power of Necro! I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Behold: The Power of Necro!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psykhe

Behold: The Power of Necro! Empty
PostSubject: Behold: The Power of Necro!   Behold: The Power of Necro! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:45 am

It's a 3 part series.

Here are all the mobs on me.

Behold: The Power of Necro! Oduda_picture013

Here is me casting Deathly Blizzard

Behold: The Power of Necro! Oduda_picture014

And here is me using Shatter.

Behold: The Power of Necro! Oduda_picture015
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROHR

Behold: The Power of Necro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behold: The Power of Necro!   Behold: The Power of Necro! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:03 am

Hardcore.
I Hit things one at a time with a sword. Although Im very proud of my shield bash technique Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://danielandrews.ca

Behold: The Power of Necro!
Page 1 of 1